Daily Visitor Parking Passes for Harvard Lots can be purchased in advance, online for $8.
- Before proceeding to our primitive Parking Pass application, please note the following:
- If you are a first-time user, you will need to register by creating a user name and password.
- You will need to have a printer to print out the parking permit (yes – actual paper!).
- Have your car’s license plate number ready. No permit can be purchased without a current plate number.
- You will be asked to select a parking lot. We recommend requesting a permit for the 52 Oxford Street Garage (the entrance to the garage is at the intersection of Everett and Oxford Streets).
- You will be asked for the date of the permit. Be sure to select the correct date (permits are not transferable).
- You will need to choose a department from a drop down list. Select “Visitor to Campus”.
- You will need to enter the department Code: 7700.